Everything we do
We offer a great variety of Camino inspired activities and supportive resources
- 5-Day Blue Mountains Camino experience Find out more
- Monthly Meetups
- Monthly Training walks (Easy & Medium)
- Regular Newsletters
- Merchandise – Find out more
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Community Page – known as “Friends of the BMCS”
- Youtube channel
- A supportive Whatsapp group – known as “Friends of the BMCS”
- Connect with other Camino groups around Australia
- Support Camino People and Facilities in SPAIN.
- Blue Mountains Camino Supporters Meetups – find out more..
- Blue Mountains Camino Supporters – Monthly Walks
TRAINING with others
- BOOTLACE TYING METHODHiking boots and shoes can be tied in a beneficial way which creates the maximum room for toes. This is one way of tying your bootlaces by Jenny H The method is: One’s feet will then remain firm in the boot or shoe, thus minimising the chance of blisters. The extra room in the toe box will reduce the chance of blisters on the toes from boots or shoes that have been too tightly laced.
- In support of the humble BuffMany people choose a scarf, I love my Buff By Rowan B If someone asks me what is something I could not do without while walking a Camino it would be my Buff. Useful for cold, sun, wind and as eye patches for that afternoon siesta.
We have available cloth sew-on badges.
We have available Pilgrim Record books.
Our Badges and Pilgrim Records may be used to keep track of all your Camino activities,Maximise your Camino self
Please order them when you register for a walk or meetup.
For info on the many ways we connect with and support the Camino community around the world, especially in Spain.
Please go to our separate ‘connections’ page by clicking the button below.